House Fire on Sterling Chapel Road

Written by Larry Crippen. Posted in Local News, News

Tagged: , , , ,

House Fire on Sterling Chapel Road

Published on November 15, 2013 by Larry Crippen

Thursday morning, Linda Zavertnik and three others survived a house fire at the home of Barbara Yeager. Ms. Yeager was in the hospital at the time of the blaze. Ms. Zavertnik is Barbara Yeager’s daughter. There were no serious injuries.

Firefighers were dispatched to the residence on Sterling Chapel Road, about four miles northeast of Huntsville off of Highway 19 around 11:30 AM Thursday.

Emergency responders were able to put out the fire, but the home was destroyed.

The fire was said to have started on a rear porch where cooking with wood had taken place in a barbecue pit. It was reported that water had been poured on the pit, and it was thought that the fire was out.

No Comments

There are currently no comments on House Fire on Sterling Chapel Road. Perhaps you would like to add one of your own?

Leave a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.